Midnight Tought

12.13

source pinterest


The road that we passed by, the place that we used to go to
The book that we read together, the film that we watched together
All those memories remain well in my head.
And I long for those things so much.



By my self, I humming along to the song we liked to sing together.

June, July, August..
Time goes by so fast, but why I am still at the same place
Waiting for you?
Sometimes, I want to ask you how was your day? Do you still couldn't bear eating chocolate?
I think I'm doing well, though I still struggling and wandering through past memories.



I try to avoid but even if I close my eyes, I keep seeing you.

What do I have to do? You keep welling up in my heart like tears.
So I hear sad melody, cause even bright laughter sounds painful to me whenever I think of you.
You were so natural for me like breathing.
I want to go back to the dazzling times,
The beautiful days when we were always together.
When your eyes stare at me meaningfully.
But now you only exist in my midnight thought.








Inspired by BEAST's song When I Miss You

P.S. I write it at 2am while listening to BEAST album

You Might Also Like

0 komentar