She Fall in Love With Someone She Can't Have

14.49


There was a time, the first time one of my friend suddenly talk to me about a guy she had crush on.

She was crying back then when she told me she fall in love with someone.

I couldn't make things up, what I thought back then was..
Why in this world she is crying when she also fall in love?
Fall in love is a good things, right?
It makes people happy, isn't it?
Fall in love could make world feels more interesting, the sun feels warmer, and the scenery at night seems like the moon is smiling to you, doesn't it?
But, why do this girl crying? Black clouds down into her face. Gloomy.
I've never seen someone so gloomy when they in love.


"The time I knew I have fall for him, its also the time when I realized I can't have him", She said.


She already know everything right at the time she should be happy for a new hope she had.
So she keep it tight, she shed her tears. then she find the way..falling in love in the silent ways.

She said......


"The most challenging phase of love is when you fall in love with someone, whom you can't get nor even think of getting him in your life. It hurts sometimes and you even feel very painful when you miss that person, but you can't even tell. But loving someone is not yor control, it just a feeling and tough to get over it."


You Might Also Like

0 komentar