Letter to a Stranger

11.16

a poetry that I gave to him

Three weeks ago, I met a stranger in a very random place, we talked a lot.
-short story- I can't let him out of my mind.
So one week later, I decided to sent him a handwritten letter plus one Langleav's poetry. 

This is the letter...........




Dear Stranger,


I know it must be weird for you to received a letter like this.
This is weird for me too, to writte a letter for someone I’ve just met once.
But this is the starktruth I wanna tell you.
I never know someone stranger could affect me this much.
How could someone who I don’t even know his name, could makes my stomach churn when I remember his smile.
How could a stranger makes my heart almost jump out of my chest, when his eyes met mine.
How could a stranger I met for just a few hours could heal all the pain, and makes me want to open up again, when I usually hold back.
I was someone who let people in but never close enough to out of fear. I was always half a half, and full of anxiety.
Not until I met a random stranger who sits next to me on my way back home.
It’s you.
You make me want to forget my rules and break them all for you.
You make me forget that I promised my self not to fall too fast.
You make me want to break all my promises.
You remind me that I’m a woman, and women are allowed to feel things deeply.
So here me now, letting my feelings out instead of bottling them up inside.
I just want to say things out, without expecting it back.

Dear Stranger,
Thankyou for talk to me first.
Thankyou for started the conversation.
And thankyou for brings out the butterflies that I was longing after all this time.
I hope we could meet again someday, in fate.
Until then, please live well.


 From,
Your side seat passenger.






P.S. I'm gonna write the full story of how we met, how I deliver the letter (the craziest things I've ever done in my life), and how are we right now, on my next post.
But I'm not good in story telling so I'm not sure if I can write it well or nah.

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Keren banget. kapan ya aku bisa nulis pake bahasa inggris, wkwkw
    Btw, salam kenal ya, Kreta Amura

    BalasHapus